. FIRST LOOK .

Saturday, December 28, 2013

People don't believe me when I say my ideal clients are those with limited budgets. It sounds a bit cray cray but it's 100% true. These couples are my "comfort zone". I get them, they get me and together we make amazing things happens. TOP KNOT Events is all about:
the thrill of the hunt
             thinking outside the box
                 making $5G look like twenty

Saving money without scrimping on style requires imagination, negotiation & a bit of improvisation.  Fortunately the TOP KNOT Events team has skills in all three areas along with a strong desire to bring BIG city ideas to small town B.C. What we can't find, we create and to prove this we invited a few of our North Okanagan favourites to participate in a little wedding challenge:

       pull together an Autumn inspired bridal session... 
                                                                    (on one helluva shoestring budget)  

 










model . bri lutz of brizzie styles 
photographers . wedded bliss photography
concept + styling . top knot events
floral design . hartwood north farm
attire . cottonwood bridal + h&m
bouquet charms  .  yum yum bubblegum boutique

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous setting and decor - Love it, great work Sarah. If you're doing more styled shoots this fall in the Okanagan, I'd love to team up :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also for some reason my photo is linking to an ancient blog instead of my website - find it at tailoredfitphotography.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground